EA Set Up
Congratulations on your purchase of our software, you are now only a few steps away from trading hands free. All you need to do is follow these steps below. If you need any help please contact us. Be advised though our staff will only help set up on a demo account!
- The file will say the bit name .ex4.
- Now you want to right click the EA file and select 'copy'
- Then you want to install into the mt4 terminal. So open MT4 and click 'file' in the top left, then you want to select 'open data folder' (about half way down)
- Next select the MQL4 folder
- Next step is top open the 'experts' folder Then anywhere in the folder right click the mouse and paste the Ea file into this folder
- Now you can close this folder and go back to the mt4 terminal. in the bottom left window expend the experts tab and right click and hit 'refresh'
- Now you will see the Ea file in the list. To add it to the chart simply left click and drag and drop from the list onto the chart. This will then attach the EA onto your chart and open the settings. Apply the settings you wish to use and click ok. Remember to click allow live trading in the common tab in the settings. if you want to alter any settings in future, simply double click the face in the top right corner of the chart and it will open the settings menu.